Rotary Images

Thursday, May 3, 2012

RYE STUDENT APRIL REPORT - ELLA PROLL


This month was really exciting, but the time went by so fast and it makes me realize that I have only eight weeks left until I go back to Germany.

At the end of March my parents came to Appleton to meet my host families, visit my school and see the place where I lived the last eight months. After spending three days in Appleton my parents traveled with me for two weeks thru the north-east of the USA. We visited Chicago, Cleveland, The Niagara Falls, Washington DC., Philadelphia and New York. We had a great time and after visiting New York my parents went back to Germany and I came back home to Appleton.

One Day after I came back I moved to my third host family, the Lathrops. I really enjoy staying with my new host family and their two dogs.  Last weekend I went to an International Dinner to Waupaca, and stayed with a couple other exchange students up there for the weekend. We had a great time by visiting the Waupaca High School and attending the International Dinner.

I am looking forward to my last two month in Appleton and everything I will do the next weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment