1. Markedly improved school attendance with few absences.
2. Increased his/her grade point average of one or more points.
3. Exhibited a positive attitude about school, teachers and fellow students.
4. Showed responsibility by completing work on time and being dependable.
5. Exhibited positive, productive relationships with acceptable conflict resolution activities.
6. Successfully involved in a part-time job, co-curricular activities or volunteer community work.
7. Has realistic future plans and goals.
The Youth Service and Education Awards Committee presented several area high school students with a Bright Future Award.
Appleton Central – Sarah Reis
Appleton East – Brandon Schnese
Appleton North – Matt Hechel
Appleton West – Jon Meidan
Thanks to the Youth Services and Education Awards Committee for arranging the Youth Recognition Award programs: Paul Hillmer (Co-Chair), Dan Schetter (Co-Chair), Al Archer, Bill Breider, Bret Buxton, Ralph DeMarco, Michelle Devine-Giese, Shane Lathrop, Chuck Lewis, Mark McGinnis and Jeff Werner. A special thank you to Fox Valley Technical College, and staff members Shana Farrell and Roxanne Fasel, for their donation of printing services and materials. Special thanks to “friend of Rotary” Autumn Grimm for layout and design.
Cullen Tousey, Sarah Reis and Jaime Richmond
Tierney Kerr, Carli Finley, Jose Vargas and Brandon Schnese
Breanna Taylor (with daughter), Wesley Waukau, Jordan Frechette and Matt Hechel
John Pham, Abbey Mirsberger and Jon Meidan